Urgent visa issuance or visa issuance during non-working hours shall be subject to a double consular fee rate.
Paid visa fees are not refundable, e.g. in case of visa refusal.
Visas shall be issued with a zero rate of a consular fee to:
1) children under six years of age;
2) foreign Ukrainians, subject to showing foreign Ukrainian’s ID, foreign Ukrainian’s spouse and children;
3) persons who enter Ukraine on business and are holders of a diplomatic or service passport;
4) staff of Ukraine’s diplomatic missions abroad and consular posts, and their family members;
5) staff of international organizations and their representations in Ukraine, and their family members;
6) staff of states’ liaison offices at international organizations that have headquarters in Ukraine who, according to the statutes of such organizations or relevant international treaties, enjoy diplomatic privileges and immunity, and their family members;
7) heads and members of official delegations of foreign states and accompanying persons who enter Ukraine upon invitation of the President of Ukraine, Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, Presidential Administration, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine.
8) honorary consuls of Ukraine, his/her spouse and minor children;
9) persons who enter Ukraine to participate in the implementation of international technical assistance projects registered according to the established procedure, upon invitation of a government institution, enterprise or organization identified as recipients of the project;
10) staff of the emergency and rescue forces of foreign states who enter Ukraine to respond to an emergency, upon request of the State Emergency Service;
11) representatives of foreign military formations and institutions who enter Ukraine on service duty, upon invitation of a relevant government body;
12) official observers from foreign states and international organizations registered by the Central Election Commission to observe presidential elections, parliamentary elections, local elections and national referendums;
13) other persons who enter Ukraine with the aim to ensure its foreign and internal policy interests or with a humanitarian purpose, upon a written decision of a head of a Ukrainian diplomatic mission aboard or consular department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine.