Consular officers of the Embassy of Ukraine in the Federal Republic of Nigeria perform the following notarial acts:
1. certify agreements (contracts, wills, powers of attorney, etc.), except for mortgage agreements, agreements on alienation and pledge of residential houses, apartments, dachas, garden houses, garages, land plots, other real estate located in Ukraine;
2. certify the accuracy of copies of documents and extracts from them;
3. certify the authenticity of the signature on the documents;
4. certify the accuracy of the translation of documents from one language to another;
5. certify the fact that the citizen is alive;
6. certify the fact of finding a citizen in a certain place;
7. certify the identity of the citizen with the person depicted in the photograph;
8. certify the time of presentation of documents;
9. commit maritime protests;
10. issue duplicates of the documents certified by them,
as well as other notarial acts are defined by the provisions of Article 38 of the Law of Ukraine "On Notaries".
To order a notarial act, you must apply to the consular section of the Embassy by e-mail: [email protected] and indicating in your letter the type of notarial act and your contact information.
Based on the results of consideration of your application for a notarial act, you will receive confirmation or will be denied. In case of acceptance, you will be offered several options for the date and time of visiting the Embassy, as well as informed about consular fees.
Payment information You can find by visiting the "Consular Fees" web page section.
Only a person against whom such an act will be performed may apply for a notarial act!
The notarial act is performed after the applicant presents the original identity document and citizenship, as well as other materials (if required by law) only.